After reading the information below, please use your browser's back button to return to the pattern page.
- You will need Acrobat Reader to open and print pattern files.
- Colour is used throughout most patterns and a colour printer is essential.
- Patterns are formatted for 8.5" x 11" paper.
- For charts that are large, they are frequently printed in 2 sections on a page, which can be cut in half then taped together.
- Most patterns average in file size from 1 to 2 MB.
Adding to your PayPal shopping cart
, email Marsha and I will send you a PayPal Invoice
- Click on either "Purchase PDF Cdn$" or "Purchase PDF US$" - your choice of funds to pay in.
- If you have a browser that uses tabs, often it will open a new tab for PayPal - click on the tab to view your PayPal shopping cart.
- PayPal requires that "cookies" are enabled on your browser, else the shopping cart will not work. You can do an Internet search with the key words - your browser name, and 'enable cookies' - for detailed instructions.
- If you still can't add the pattern to the PayPal cart
- PDF purchases are processed separately by PayPal - your choice of credit card, debit card, or your PayPal account.
- All other purchases that are NOT PDFs are processed by the regular web site shopping cart.
- Patterns are available in CDN$ or in US$.
- You have a 24 hour window from the time of payment to download your pattern.
- Patterns are not returnable or refundable.
PDF Pattern Purchases, can be viewed in your PayPal cart by clicking on:
Purchases for yarn and printed patterns are processed by the regular web site shopping cart, and can be viewed by clicking on:
|PDF Pattern Copyright information
These patterns are for your personal enjoyment. Please respect the copyright and do not reproduce or forward pdfs to share or sell, or knit the designs for sale.
Respecting the copyright allows Dorothy Siemens to continue to design new patterns for you to enjoy! Thanks.